This hotel is newly opened, and a Homewood Suites is right out the front door is set to open on the 24th of October.
The only drawback of the hotel is that it is on the otherside of the highway and away from all the restaurants etc.
However, the shuttle service is more than happy to bring you there.
The shuttle brought me from the hotel to the Glendale Arena (7 miles away and got me to the right entrance without a problem)
The rooms are very comfortable and the beds are the best i've seen in my life.
Internet service is excellent and the restaurant here is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner (which is the only one i've seen at a Hilton Garden Inn) to be open for all three meals, usually is only open for breakfast and dinner.
Front desk was great and was great with setting up sedan service to airport.
Note: From Hotel to Airport is 20 to 30 mins depending on day and time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton