Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$71
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$104
$75
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
QualityInn
$93
TripAdvisor
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$93
Residence Inn
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenspring traininggreat place to stayfiesta bowlevening receptionliving roompleasant staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againhome away from homeexcellent staybeds were comfortablevery nice hoteleach morningfitness center
Reviewed April 18, 2014

very conveniently located near the freeway, breakfast and dinner are so welcome whenever traveling on business due to time limitations. not a downtown phoenix area, but still accessible for any area in or around phoenix

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We travel to Goodyear quite often and have visited many hotels in the area. There is only one Homewood Suites. Our stay was very comfortable, the Staff so very friendly. Wifi available on our own desk for our stay (inside the room). The kitchen was fully stocked for our needs. I came down with the flu while staying there and the front desk staff referred me to a doctor and shuttled me as well. Doesn't get much better than that.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the second floor because it is elevator handy as well as stairs close by. Private and quiet for us even with the nice sized laundry on the first floor. We put in our laundry and sat in front of the fireplace in the lobby.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I loved having breakfast and a meal in the afternoon. At most hotels you only get a snack for breakfast and lunch, but here you get a full meal. I didn't have to spend very much money on food at all. The Homewood Suites was clean and environmentally friendly. The desk clerks were extremely helpful and nice. My stay was very nice, it felt like I was at home. I love the kitchen in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was our second time staying during our annual visit to spring training. The hotel and its staff are superb. I highly recommend it. The morning breakfast was excellent and certainly adds to the value of the hotel pricing. The location was convenient to the ballparks we wanted to visit and gave us good access to dining options. I am a fitness person and would have liked a little more in that area, but it was fine for a short stay. We will go there again next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

At check-in, was given a smoking room and staff was unable to provide a non-smoking room, despite my selection of a non-smoking room when a reservation was made. I will be using another hotel in Phoenix for future visits.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo