“Unimpressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love Mexican Food and was so excited to see another Mexican Food Restaurant in the area. Our party of 4 adults and 2 children ate here for the first time last night and 3 out of 4 of the adults found their food to be less than tasty. Our waitress was very friendly but rather inattentive even though there weren't many other diners present at the time. Their prices are slightly higher than other Mexican Food Restaurants in the area and I could see paying more if the food were good but it really wasn't. Although I hope that Fiesta Mexicana will not just be another failed restaurant at this location, I don't see any reason to go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food is certainly not authentic mexican style, but it will serve it's purpose. I was a little disappointed with the wait staff on our most recent visit. Our server in particular seemed as though he didn't care, and the other employees didn't seem to interested in picking up his slack.

I'm certain I'll visit again, as it's an ok price and location, but I won't hold my breath for anything grand.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We ate here yesterday for the first time, and I will definitely return!

The chips and sauce were wonderful. The prices were good, and the portions just right. I had a cheese enchilada, taco and rice. They were delicious, and I thought the rice was outstanding. I'm a bit picky about it, and it was the best I've tasted anywhere except for mine. My kid had a chimi, and my husband had a chimi, enchilada, and taco. They both loved their food.

There was a lot of happy birthday singing, and the manager said they have mariachis in the evening on weekends.

The margaritas were very large, very delicious, and very deadly. Be careful!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Seven of us went to lunch and each of us had a different meal. Each person said that their food was good. This is good quality Mexican Food. The salsa served with chips before the meal was excellent. It was not too spicy. My neighbor had the Chile Relleno and he said that it was the best he had ever had. I had the Beef Chimichanga and it was perfect. Two people had traditional margaritas and they commented on the great taste. The Mexican music playing in the background was a little loud so it was difficult to have conversation.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a small family gathering at this restaurant. The food was great, everybody really enjoyed there meal. The wait staff was great and very helpful. We were their in the evening so they had a strolling guitar and singer. He was great and very friendly. It was a totally enjoyable evening and we will return.