“Yummy!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Avondale, Arizona
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Once I found this gem, I go twice a month or more. It is close to home and on my day off I head there for some tasty Thai food. The service is terrific. The place is cozy. The food is always so tasty and enough that I take home a box for leftovers the next day. My favorite is curry...I'm trying all the curry dishes..and they are so flavorful. Wonderful.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank tlptrav

Goodyear, Arizona
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Gotta look to find this little strip mall place on the south side of Indian School but it's worth finding. Really great flavors and textures. Excellent service and warm welcome. Our favorite in the West Phoenix Valley.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Nancy D
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

Colleague and I ate here early on a quiet Sunday evening. I understand it gets packed, but at 530 there we plenty of seats in this small strip mall restaurant. It is nice, but not too fancy, and think kids would be welcome.
They offer beers, wines, and sake, but no full bar.
The server appeared immediately, handing out menus and taking drink orders. They menu is large, with many tradtional Thai and Chinese food offerings, Menu prices are odd. Entrees run between $12 to $15 on average, which is a good deal, considering quality and quantity. However, items like wonton soup are about $9, much more than the average. for this reason, we did not order apps or soups.This leads to my only complaint: starters are expensive and they do not provide anything like fried wontons or small house salad or....well, anything. If all you ordered is dinner, all you'll be getting is dinner. Just be aware, especially if you are going in there with hungry kids.
That being said, dinner came and it was terrific. I had the roasted duck with broccoli and my friend had spicy sweet and sour chicken. Both dishes were very well prepared, very fresh and extremely tasty.
Bill for two, no apps, no drinks, was $29, before tip.
Based on this experience, I'd go back again!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank lclarknj1
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Excellent Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

We go to Thai Orchid Garden about once a month at lunchtime and once in a while for dinner and takeout. The food is very good and fresh. The lunches are a bargain and include a small bowl of soup, wonton and spring roll. They will always ask how hot you want your dish. Be advised mediun heat at this restaurant my be too hot for most people. If you order hot be prepared to wipe the perspiration off your forehead.

• Visited October 2011