“Helpful owner”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ash Fork
London, United Kingdom
“Helpful owner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had a stay at the inn, very helpful owner. We were on bikes and we had a flat tyre. He helped us and gave us some stuff to pump it up which held for the whole day. The price was very good for our budget and the room reflected the price. In this case the owner really helped us and we had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Loz505

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Slovak first
Oldham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed at Ash Fork Inn on numerous occasions. It offers basic facilities, set in the 60's theme/time lapse. For the price it is reasonable value. Strange how the shower unit and curtain combination often remind me of a scene from Hitchcock's Bates' Motel! Could not complain of previous visits...but this visit was a disappointment. I had virtually no sleep as a result of the neighbour who persisted in having the TV on virtually full volume throughout the two nights. So, not a good idea to select a room (next to Room 10 !) which has an adjoining door as a partition instead of concrete blocks.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
lassieAshfork_az, Owner at Ash Fork Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We appreciate your comment and the fact that you have stayed with us before. As you had a loud neighbor that night, i am very sorry you did not let us know the evening of the problem. We would of been only too happy to have moved you to another room, so that you had a good nights rest. I am always disappointed when i am not given the chance to make it right with whom so ever is displeased at the time in question. If a guest is not happy, all they have to do is tell us, and we will make it right. I dont understand why i am not informed at the time.

Travelers are raving about these Ash Fork hotels

Valencia, Spain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

It is old and dirty. The beds stink, the pillows smell so bad they make you feel sick. We found it so disgusting we had to sleep with our clothes on and plastic bags on the pillows. It was freezing cold, no heating, thin windows. The bathroom was awful. The towels were stained and dirty. It was like something out of a 60's horror film. Didn't sleep a wink there. The only good thing about it was that we found it so unbelievably dirty that we just had to laugh. It's definitely a night I will never forget.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank L R
It truely makes no sence for anyone to stay in a motel, that is in the condition, discribed in this review. The obvious thing to do would be to go to the front office and say, im not happy with the room and would like to be refunded. That didnt happen and I dont understand why. If you were unhappy with a product from walmart, you would ask for a refund. Its the simple and most logical thing to do. Why didnt you do that?
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Was traveling towards Williams and then on to Flagstaff and was after 11:00 PM. I was really tired and saw sign for the Ash Fork Inn. Pulled in and was glad I did. Was very surprised at how reasonable the room rate was and when we checked in were very pleased. Our room was clean, well lit and quiet. The staff made sure we were comfortable and they were all pleasant. We enjoyed it to the point we stayed an extra day and visited the surrounding area instead of driving straight to Flagstaff. Next time we come thru this way, will make it a point to stay here again and would recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor and towards the middle of the building.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bill B
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went with my family to the Grand Canyon over Labor Day Weekend. The prices in Flagstaff can sometimes be over priced. So we decided to look up good hotels online and we found the Ash Fork Inn. All I can say is WOW! It was so nice to stay there and the office assistance are so helpful and kind. The price and location made it the ideal place to stay. Never will i stay in another Flagstaff over priced hotel. I will ALWAYS stay at the Ash Fork Inn. Great price and great people.

Room Tip: My room was good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Lomita, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I recommend the Ash Fork Inn very highly. I found it to be everything I needed. A very friendly and accomodating staff. A clean room. And of course, their great rates.
And this works well, in case you want to make your time in Ash Fork an extended stay like I did.
The Ash Fork Inn is right next door to the Arizona Tourist Information Center/Ash Fork Historic Museum. (Also, it is relatively close to the towns of Williams, Flagstaff & Seligman).
And for those travelers wanting only to stay the night, I don't think you can beat the price for a night's lodging.
George Knittel

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool or fitness center, but that's alright.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Traveling as often as i do on the I-40, i always stay at the Ash Fork INN. The Staff are always pleasant, the rooms are good, and the rates are low. I sometimes have my pet and they are happy to accomidate her. I will always stay with there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Williams
Canyon Motel & RV Park
Canyon Motel & RV Park
#11 of 30 in Williams

Been to Ash Fork Inn? Share your experiences!