“Slow Service Great Food”

Filly's Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I split an order of wings and the chiIi burger. They were both great. We arrived with a group on a Saturday afternoon and had to wait over one hour for our orders. The extremely slow turnaround is the only reason we wouldn't give this five stars. It has great outdoor ambience.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great atmosphere, fun and good music, you cannot beat Wing Wednesday, they are some of the best I have ever had. You will not be disappointed here.

1  Thank ShellyAz1414
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We love to go to Fillys on Wednesdays. Their plump chicken wings are on sale for $6.99 a dozen. 4 beers in a bucket of ice are $5. Live music 6 days a week....outside. The cowboys come in and tie their horses along the patio. Some have chaps, spurs, and holsters. There is great country music. The Superstition Mountains in the background add to the ambience. This place is always packed, so go early!

1  Thank tomorrowsantiques
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The only thing that we have ever tried are the chicken breasts and they are wonderful. I would suggest anyone to try this place. If I would have any complaint is the beer. They only have the basics. So if you like a beer that is not bud, bud lite, etc. you may be disappointed

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went for lunch. Sat at the bar. Service was poor considering how many servers were on duty. the first thing I noticed was that the bar was sticky. My seat faced int the kitchen where i observed a long blond hair hanging out of the chili pot. needless to say I left and wont be going back.