“good time/good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The only thing that we have ever tried are the chicken breasts and they are wonderful. I would suggest anyone to try this place. If I would have any complaint is the beer. They only have the basics. So if you like a beer that is not bud, bud lite, etc. you may be disappointed

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went for lunch. Sat at the bar. Service was poor considering how many servers were on duty. the first thing I noticed was that the bar was sticky. My seat faced int the kitchen where i observed a long blond hair hanging out of the chili pot. needless to say I left and wont be going back.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We took a chance and stopped in one day. The band was playing, everyone dancing. The bar was full and the bartenders working fast to serve everyone. Friendly place and the service was prompt. The food is good ole food style. The location we loved under the Superstition Mts. Now we stop by here after Goldfields Ghost Town. Fun day trip and make it to Fillys by nighttime for the music.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Old west atmosphere with an outside dining area where they ride their horses and hitch them up and come on in.

1  Thank teeman54
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had heard about this restaurant for years. Its located at an intersection of desert, more desert, and an old building lacking any charm. What it lacks in ambience, it makes up for in food and service. My friends and I ordered the wings special, and ended up taking more than half of everything home.

I admit it was a bit intimidating the first few minutes. Its occupied by all locals from what I could tell. Regardless, the service was good. Our server was friendly and made suggestions throughout the ordering process.

Great prices on food and beer. My beer was served in a mason jar, which I found entertaining. I am a wine girl, so $2 mason jar beer deserved its own picture.

I would definitely go back, and recommend to others looking for cheap, good eats.