“Fun location under Superstition Mt.”

Filly's Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We took a chance and stopped in one day. The band was playing, everyone dancing. The bar was full and the bartenders working fast to serve everyone. Friendly place and the service was prompt. The food is good ole food style. The location we loved under the Superstition Mts. Now we stop by here after Goldfields Ghost Town. Fun day trip and make it to Fillys by nighttime for the music.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Old west atmosphere with an outside dining area where they ride their horses and hitch them up and come on in.

1  Thank teeman54
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had heard about this restaurant for years. Its located at an intersection of desert, more desert, and an old building lacking any charm. What it lacks in ambience, it makes up for in food and service. My friends and I ordered the wings special, and ended up taking more than half of everything home.

I admit it was a bit intimidating the first few minutes. Its occupied by all locals from what I could tell. Regardless, the service was good. Our server was friendly and made suggestions throughout the ordering process.

Great prices on food and beer. My beer was served in a mason jar, which I found entertaining. I am a wine girl, so $2 mason jar beer deserved its own picture.

I would definitely go back, and recommend to others looking for cheap, good eats.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The place to go for fried chicken.
During winter months you must go early as it is very crowded after 5.
Great entertainment at night.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went there after going to the museum just down the road. They had beautiful pottery and weavings from Oaxaca State in Mexico - totally amazing.

This is a great place on the weekend - lots of good food, music and a very nice place to meet new people from all over Canada and the U.S.A.?.

We have been here several times and always enjoyed the food
and the ambiance - where can you go for a geat afternoon - people pulling up with their horses instead of cars and lots of great muscic and dancing.