“So good~!”

Los Gringos Locos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We love, love, love the food here! It is usually busy but is so worth the wait. The salsa is excellent as is everything I have tried there. The staff is great too, they know how to make great recommendations.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Went off the reviews for the food. While I will say the food and drinks were great and the prices reasonable. The outside seating left a lot to be desired. They have an area for smokers. It is marked off for four tables. I guess the management thinks the invisible line will keep the smoke in. Hello people!! Its 2018 and smoking areas need to go. Couldnt enjoy our evening due to a couple chain smoking. Cant believe this is even a thought to the management of this restaurant. Wont return here until the smoking section goes.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I try to go here a few times a month the food is always amazing. The service is awesome. And always a great value.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I have been to this restaurant many times in the past and enjoyed it as average Mexican food. I'm giving the place 1 star for the atmosphere because I like that....but I have had better meals at Taco Bell. I ordered a Skinny Margarita and asked for only lime juice and tequila...NO sweet and sour mix. It was sweet. I ordered the guacamole that is supposed to be made fresh at the table. When the food came out, it was the same guacamole as all the stuff that is not fresh and tasted like something that came out of a can. When I asked the waitress why it was not the fresh guac that I ordered she was snarky about it and replied that the fresh avocados were all too ripe. No other explanation, no apologies, and they still charged me the same price. If I had known I would not have ordered it. The tortillas were not very good either...tasted old and out of a bag. The service overall was very poor. I would have had a word with the manager if I wasn't dining with company that I had not seen in a long time and did not want to embarrass....the waitress did not seem to care about our meal or experience there.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My friends LOVE this place and I really tried to like it but there are so many better Mexican restaurants around.