“tasteless pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We are not hard to please but this pizza was so tasteless! Very disappointing since we heard such raves about their pizza!

Reviewed December 15, 2011

I've lived in AJ for a year and a half not knowing this place even existed. I have driven past hundreds of times only noticing the Jake's O Mine next door. Thankfully, an offer for this place came to my attention. It is a small-ish venue, which was packed ... on a Thursday at 5:30pm.

To begin, I'm not a big pizza eater. I love it. My "system" does not. We ordered a thin crust pizza, an order of pizza bites, and a gyro with fries. The pizza bites were fun - just fried dough and marinara. Our pizza was a simple cheese and bacon. Yummy crust, enough sauce without being soupy, and a good amount of topping. My favorite was the gyro. I love them, and hadn't had one in ages. But theirs was fantastic.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We used to eat at Fat Mans, but now go to Salerno's in Mesa. The Salerno son is originally from Berwyn, IL!

1  Thank theodorethomas
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Pete & Peggy have the BEST little eatery around! The ribs can't be beat and the Italian dishes are the best I'be ever eaten! By the time you leave, you've got a whole new circle of friends - not to mention, a full belly!

1  Thank Frostygram
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I have gotten food from Fatman's many times over the last 3 years and have always had a wonderful experience. I have never eaten in the restaurant, but either carry out or have it delivered. Everytime I have guests in from out of town we have ordered from them and everyone has ranted and raved about it. My father, who is not a pizza lover, said that the meat lovers and the SMOG deep dish were the best he has had in his life. I absolutely love the philly cheesesteak sandwiches with fries. The pasta dishes are also very good. The appetizers are a great way to start, love to munch on the pizza nuggets. Ribs are also phenomenal, very big portion. The food always arrives to my house blazing hot and I have always had great service. Is a must try!!!!

1  Thank indiakitty78