“HORRIBLE FOOD”

Apache Junction, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE FOOD”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

The worst food I have ever had steak was thin and grizzly and tasted
horrible for $14.95 & $19.95 I have never had such bad food. Also the other
steak tasted like fish OMG I just couldnt believe how bad this food was
No salad potato was cold and corn or beans were not good either
The only good thing was the entertainment they were great
It was hot no air in there which if you live in Arizona you might expect that,
and could put up with it IF the food was good

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank lls56

Chandler, Arizona
“Hockey puck burger”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Had lunch on a Thursday afternoon. Temp well over 100, and no air conditioning.
Received mediocre iced tea in a small plastic cup.
Server recommended the "Mammoth" burger, so we both had one . I asked for mine to be cooked medium, server said they cook them all well. Received a dried out, tough, over seasoned hockey puck. It was edible, barely. Fries were ok,.
This cost $15, including tip.
Just because this is a tourist trap, is no excuse to serve rip off food.
I won't eat here again.

2 Thank TheFoodAvenger
“Great time great food came in with group...”
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Great time great food came in with group of family had the time of are life their.

mesa, az
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible food”
Reviewed April 14, 2009

I have always loved to visit Goldfield Ghost Town and within the ghost town is a mammoth steak house. The many times I have visited this place I had never eaten there. So we had some family come into town from Michigan. And I took them to Goldfield Ghost Town, and we decided to eat at the steak house. My aunt, myself, and my best friend all ordered the same thing. The barbque beef sandwich. We all sat there eaten, and all that the meat tasted strange. We didn't finish the sandwich, and an hour later, we all felt sick to our stomachs. This meat was bad, and we all suffered for it we all got all signs of food poisoning. I would not recommend this place to noone. And a suggestion to the restraunt. You might want to clean the place a little better. I still love the Ghost town just not the Mammoth Steak House. I would suggest if your hungry go around the corner to The Mining Camp Restraunt.

1 Thank amyh5656
Scottsdale, Az
“The old west did not win this time!”
Reviewed October 27, 2008

It was absolutely a terrible experience. Not only did my food take me 40 minutes to get (a Mammoth Burger) but when it came out our fries were cold and I saw a server chewing food as they came out of the kitchen. I expect prices to be high because it is a tourist trap, however it was a little over the top for the quality of food that you get. By the way if you plan on going to the restroom, hold your breath and I would suggest stopping before you go in for food. I actually alerted the bartender to let them know and he didn't even act like he cared.

I would absolutely think twice before you visit this "Saloon".

3 Thank ChanceScottsdale_Az