“Dirtwater is delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dirtwater Springs

Dirtwater Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Dirtwater is delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Feb. 15' 2012', Six of us showed up at 5:00 PM on a busy Fri evening. We were seated, fed and out of the place in a little over an hour. Everyone had more then enough to eat and with a beer each, all the fish we could eat and great service we got away with &18.00 each including a generous tip. This was my second trip there in six months and I will be back.

Chandler, Arizona
“Years of great service and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My entire family has been going to Dirtwater Springs for the last 15 years. The service is always wonderful and the food is always great!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mesa, Arizona
“Good Food at Good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Took some friends there over the weekend. We were very happy. Food was good, service was good, and the wait time for our meal was good. I will recommend this place to family and friends.

• Visited February 2013
“Awesome Awesome Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Decided last minute to eat here on a Friday evening and got in before the after work crowd (but still plan on waiting!). They really promote their all you can eat fish fry, which my dad tried and was SOOO good! Not greasy at all and perfectly seasoned. I had the ham steak with fresh cut fries and a salad and again it was SOOO good! Definitely will have leftovers with the plateful they give ya...and my mom had one of the speciasl of the night, a stuffed pork tenderloin. She had to send back the first one because it was overcooked and dry, but the second plate made up for it. That dish was great too.

I was visiting my parents for the weekend but cannot wait to go back and come eat here again. There was a lot on the menu I wanted to try and everyone seemed to love the place.

Overall, great food, great atmosphere and highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

The fish and chips were great, an the deep fried mushrooms were the best I have ever experienced. Everything was great, and the service was over the top. I can certainly understand why the parking lot was full. This is a must place to eat when visiting Apache Junction.