“Service is nil!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Went in to check out the menu for lunch. Stood at the desk for 3 or 4 minutes while 4 employees were standing around doing nothing. No one even looked our way, much less tried to seat us or speak to us - walked out in disgust. Will not go back!

2  Thank Dawn H
There are newer reviews for Cobb's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Run down...food just okay. Waitress seemed to need someone to talk to and we were the ones who just wanted breakfast. Does a waitress need to sit with the patron?

1  Thank Joan B
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Good inexpensive breakfasts, good coffee and food and drink specials make this a place to try when in Apache Junction. The last time I was there I was lured by a $1.00 draft beer special.
You can't beat that!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

You have to walk through a cloud of cigarette smoke to get in the door.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

On Friday night we were hungry, but it seemed every restaurant in town was busy...except Co bbs, so we decided to give them a chance. We were tired and thought we'd get served quickly. The place was dirty. The service was almost nonexistant, and I didn't get what I ordered. But the server was so skanky and had such an attitude that I was afraid of what would happen in the kitchen to my order if I complained., AVOID THIS DUMP unless you're a drunk or druggy!!

1  Thank Frostygram