“Smokie”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 9, 2012

You have to walk through a cloud of cigarette smoke to get in the door.

There are newer reviews for Cobb's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed December 11, 2011

On Friday night we were hungry, but it seemed every restaurant in town was busy...except Co bbs, so we decided to give them a chance. We were tired and thought we'd get served quickly. The place was dirty. The service was almost nonexistant, and I didn't get what I ordered. But the server was so skanky and had such an attitude that I was afraid of what would happen in the kitchen to my order if I complained., AVOID THIS DUMP unless you're a drunk or druggy!!

1  Thank Frostygram
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Service was very poor, not once did the waitress come to the table and see if anyone needed anything, food was good however small portions.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We tried the Cobb for breakfast on a Saturday morning. It was finally starting to cool off here in AZ & chose to sit outside. Food was average. Service was average. The atmosphere was extremely uncomfortable.

We sat down at a picnic table, just received our menus when a regular patron (as evidenced by the fact that everyone at another table & the waitress knew him) approached us telling us racially motivated jokes. We ignored him, hoping this would be enough to deter him. He then went back to his group & the entire group moved a table closer to where we were sitting. The entire time we were there this group of patrons continually bashed every minority & told racially motivated jokes. We were very uncomfortable & will not return.

1  Thank pepper123456
Reviewed November 12, 2010

The bartenders never have a smile on their face. One has a nose bigger than bullwinkles. Another one who, served stale beer to one of my friends,ended up getting sick. Olivia was her name. Their jam sessions suck , it was like jamming with a bunch of grumpy old jealous old men. I ' m glad I found Jakeomines, it was like going to hell to heaven.

2  Thank Jamesjammer