“Friendly Fast Mexican Food”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We go here often for breakfast and lunch and can count on a friendly smile and greeting each time. The food has always been consistent and great. We always get the Good Guy Discount which helps on our budget. This is one of our favorite eateries in AJ!

Reviewed January 15, 2016

great food and very cheap. They do have some more new items on the menu too. Every time I go there everyone is so nice

Reviewed November 8, 2014

Went out Friday nite and had a craving for Taco Bell. I wouldn't even go to Taco Bell but we have tried the one in Show Low, Az about 3 times while staying up there during the warmer months. This particular store in Apache Junction has really never appealed to me as they always do something wrong with the order or something is dirty in the restaurant. Ok, so it's been years since we have gone in there. So, again, we decided to go there last night, I have taken a liking to the Chalupas. Last night was completely different. The Chalupa Shells were hard, no doubt, Stale. When the preparer makes them, if they are stale, why would you try to pawn them off to someone. It's in your hand, throw it away, instead of me throwing it away after paying for it. All this did is to make it where I'm not coming into that store anymore, so once again, you chased me away as a customer. Get in the game, don't serve bad food to a paying customer, it's not worth it. I have to say that the girl in the drive thru was very pleasant, but that's it!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

O.k.... we all know Taco Bell is, well....Taco bell.
However when you do choose to go, Customer service is what sets them all apart. This Location in Apache Junction on Ironwood has the best trained staff at the drive threw window of any one I have ever been to. They are efficient in getting your order right, and I am one who always has a SPECIAL order. They are kind, always have a pleasant smile. It is refreshing to see young folk who seem to enjoy their job and do it well.