“This Starbuck is the Best of Arizona”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I have frequented different Starbucks for quite some time. This particular location happens to rank up there as The Best of Arizona. Aside from the spaciousness and Zen look, each employee gives the same great service as the rest of the successful team there.
You must enjoy the the patio. It truly is a rarity in comparison to how you would normally see Starbucks around here.

The product knowledge was phenomenal and the coffee has always been as precise as the request the customer gave.

I am not only going to continue as a loyal and happy patron, I will also help spread the word of the many qualities that singles this particular Starbucks to be the Best of Arizona.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Starbucks is Starbucks and the menu is the same everywhere, so I have no issue with the cuisine. However, when I spend over four bucks on an ice latte and expect to enjoy some reading while sipping my coffee, this place is a disappointment. Yesterday, I had a coffee there in the morning and then about 8:00 PM. When I went in this morning, my laptop was blocked from the Starbucks system. If you do an Internet search for "Starbucks WiFi Squatters" you will find numerous articles that describe how Starbucks is trying to discourage WiFi usage by legitimate paying customers and lock out non-customer connections. As a result, you can be too good and too regular as a customer. That is a slap in the face. The staff members say they can do nothing and they are obviously disinterested. Like so many big businesses, Starbucks no longer appreciates customers. They appreciate our money, but not us. For the most part, they want customers to drive through or quickly drink their coffee and be gone. There was a time that I would route my trips and program my GPS to Starbucks locations when I traveled, but after a couple of stops, no more WiFi. On a 1600-mile drive, that is an insult. I would use a Starbucks stop to check email, weather, driving conditions, etc. Starbucks has lost it's connection to its customers, and it's no longer a place to sip a coffee while enjoying some reading. I rated Starbucks low on value because of the effective bait-and-block on the WiFi. And, the Starbucks in Apache Junction is the absolute worst on WiFi connectivity.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I've been a steady customer here since they opened. Largest outdoor seating area of any Starbucks I have ever seen. Great, friendly staff and a great place to meet friends.