“great sports bar” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mirage Sports Grill

Mirage Sports Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lacey, Washington
“great sports bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

First the good. Breakfast here is a winner, xlnt biscuits and killer sausage gravy. being over 50 the portions were just right. The prices are fair and service was friendly as well as efficient.
The not so good. I ordered a medium rare flat iron steak with baked potato, corn and dinner salad. I was surprised at first by the fact that this was not a flat iron steak and it was well done. The waitress was embarrassed by the revelation that the kitchen not only over cooked the meat on my plate but also miss represented or just did not know what a "flat iron steak" looked like. I was offered another steak but declined not knowing what kind of steak I would be eating. On top of that we where charged for the corn, baked potato,and dinner salad at side prices. Who does that?

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank patti p

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Food was very good the entertainment on Sunday and Tues was super.the bartenders were awsome.Gerry was a riot made it a fun evening.The bar and bar in the back were well kept and the service was great.Mark lucas band on Sunday eve and Kenny Miller on Tues eve were awsome and had the people dancing and having a great time. the loaded quesadillas was the best we ever had.

• Visited April 2013
Gaylord, Michigan
“breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very good. huge pancakes. bar in front and dining in back.
Have enjoyed several meals there with friends.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank puder
Lisle, Illinois, United States
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Best Hamburgers I have eaten...Great service, asking if you need anything several times. Act like they are glad you are there...

Visited January 2013
Kaia B, Manager at Mirage Sports Grill, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank You Mary!
We were glad you visited us and we hope it will not be your last time & I'm happy you enjoyed one of our hamburgers. I especially enjoy our Black & Blue Burger. Hope you love everything you try in your future visits.
Thanks again,
Kaia
Mirage Manager
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Breakfast and Sports! My kinda place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was my first visit to the Mirage on Apache Trail. As I walked up to the entrance I ws greeted by a stuffed Deer and Antalope fully dressed in shirts, jeans, boots and hats playing poker at the table. Their sign read "The Mirage Sports Grill.........Where the Deer and the Antalope Play". I found out once I was inside a good customer who calls himself Teton Ken and who dresses like a 1889 Prospector sets them up sunday mornings for the customers to enjoy and have your picture taken with. Which I did. I sat at the bar and was greeted by the bartender Patty. Great service right off the bat as based on the chair I sat in without looking she called me "Alan". We laughed and she got me the breakfast menu. I had the Ham and Cheese Omlete and it was GREAT. Way better than your chain places and the Beer Battered Pancakes were awesome. As customers came in I realized that most of them were from other states in Apache Junction for the winter months. Many come after church to eat in groups of 15-20 people. I had great converstations and ended up staying for two football games and trying different beers from there great tap beer selection. The owners are from Wisconsin so on sundays they have a special room to watch the Packer game and another for the Viking game. It's a sports bar with the NFL Ticket so they can get every game played which is real nice. All you have to do is request and they'll gladly turn to the game you want. Great Service. Great Food. Great prices. Great regular customers. I highly recommend to anyone in the area to try it and enjoy a friendly setting with sports bar feel.

• Visited August 2012