“Disappointed” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Green Valley, Arizona
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

this is my fourth (probably my last) visit to BK Outlaw BBQ...I thought i had written a review once before, but couldn't find it...anyway, what originally was a nice place for pulled pork has gone down hill since i was last here 2 years ago...my wife and i stopped in to share a pulled pork sandwich while on a bike ride...there was a group of 4 already there and they had placed their order...it was over 10 minutes before we were offered a drink. i guess there is only one person doing the cooking, cleaning, waiting on tables, etc..because in the 45 minutes we were there, he was all we saw...pork overcooked, bbq sauce (1 choice) average...i'm looking elsewhere..

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Tucson
“I think these ribs were made yesterday--or even a week ago”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

In this list of reviews, you will find one titled "Avoid these Ribs, especially if you are early"
Wouldn't you know---I read this review AFTER I went early on a Friday. We went at 4:15pm. No customers at all. Ordered 2 full rack rib dinners @ $19.95 each. The ribs were VERY dry, overcooked and tasted strange. Couldn't figure what that taste was, but we didn't like it. We also agreed these ribs were NOT made today. Coleslaw was tasteless, BBQ beans were just OK, Potato Salad was store-bought. We did get a refund so just remember that if you are as disappointed as we were. When I went back at 6:30pm to return the ribs and get the refund, there STILL were no customers there. What does THAT tell you?

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Green Valley, Arizona
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. Not too busy. Only one person besides us while we were there. Manager was very friendly and we enjoyed it. We both had ribs with potato salad. Ribs were excellent. A little too much sauce for my taste, but just right for my wife. Very nice flavor. Potato salad was great. Best ribs we ever had was in Texas, but these were close. Potato salad was better here. Nice atmosphere and nice smoky smell. Yes plastic cutlery and plastic plates. Not too different from Texas.
We live in GV and will be back

Visited May 2013
Tucson
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had the pulled pork dinner. The meat was juicy, tender and flavorful. My two sides were double baked potato salad and garden salad. The salad had lettuce, tomato, onions. The tomatoes and onions were fresh, but the lettuce was a bit tired. I picked out some of the more wilted pieces. The double baked potato salad was good, but next time I'll try the regular potato salad. So, my summary: when you go for BBQ, you go primarily for the meat. The meat is great! The sides were good, but...

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Arivaca, Arizona
“poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Waitress was surly with poor service and worse food, cold and dry. Name is good because it should be outlawed. No Management or owner around to complain to.

Visited August 2012