“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped in for lunch. Not too busy. Only one person besides us while we were there. Manager was very friendly and we enjoyed it. We both had ribs with potato salad. Ribs were excellent. A little too much sauce for my taste, but just right for my wife. Very nice flavor. Potato salad was great. Best ribs we ever had was in Texas, but these were close. Potato salad was better here. Nice atmosphere and nice smoky smell. Yes plastic cutlery and plastic plates. Not too different from Texas.
We live in GV and will be back

There are newer reviews for BK's Outlaw BBQ

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had the pulled pork dinner. The meat was juicy, tender and flavorful. My two sides were double baked potato salad and garden salad. The salad had lettuce, tomato, onions. The tomatoes and onions were fresh, but the lettuce was a bit tired. I picked out some of the more wilted pieces. The double baked potato salad was good, but next time I'll try the regular potato salad. So, my summary: when you go for BBQ, you go primarily for the meat. The meat is great! The sides were good, but...

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Waitress was surly with poor service and worse food, cold and dry. Name is good because it should be outlawed. No Management or owner around to complain to.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We ordered the baby back ribs and weren't impressed at all, as they were tough IMO. We didn't like the BBQ sauce, the beans were still cold, & the bun was soggy. For the price, we were really disappointed. The service was really slow also. My husband has refused to go back, but I did try a take-out pulled pork sandwich a few months later. It was just OK, but I put my own BBQ sauce on it when I got home. Won't be going back there again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This little joint has the best smoked BBQ ya'll will find for miles without having to take a trip to TX. Everyone is warm and friendly, food comes out fast and never disappoints. If you like your brisket lean, wet, dry, lots of bark, no bark, chopped, sliced thick, thin, or little more juicy all you have to do is ask. They are happy to accommodate your taste buds. I stop in often... get it to go, or eat in.

1  Thank MRD1Arivaca