“Very nice stay!”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Auburn
Buhl, AL
“Very nice stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Came into town for my husband to have Lasik eye surgery. We have never had any problems with Hampton and this stay did not disappoint us either. We had already planned for a late check in because we knew it would be after 10:00 pm before we would arrive. I admit I was a little worried after reading one of the reviews that the staff would not be very nice. However, we had nothing to worry about! April quickly worked up our check in and was absolutely so accommodating and nice. Every staff member we encountered had the same gracious manner. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great place for our one night stay while in the Auburn area. Bed was super comfortable and the comforter/duvet was perfect! I absolutely loved walking in and just laying on it! So nice! I only have one complaint about the bed... I had to get out of it! I could have laid in it all day! I would HIGHLY recommend this Hampton to any family or friends travelling to the Auburn area. The location was great... very close to any and everything we wanted to go to! I am extremely picky about where I stay while travelling but Hampton really exceeded all of my expectations/wishes for this trip!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Greensboro, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

It seemed like the staff member checking us in the night of our arrival had "better things to do". There was no eye contact or pleasantaries or greeting even when I said "how are you". It was straight to "are you checking in?" No information on where & when the breakfast would be served, or information on any other amenities. As soon as the check in process was done and I was still collecting my card-key from the counter, the person went back to chatting whomever was on the phone. Compared to that the morning staff member was much more pleasant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We chose this hotel because of the location to Auburn University. The staff goes out of their way to accomodate your requests. The hotel is older but updated. Great location for Auburn University events.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The personnel made us feel welcomed. Loved the location to the highway, Auburn University. and the business I had to call on. I took my wife and 13 year old daughter on this business trip with me and they loved the Hotel being close to Tiger Town Shopping Mall so they could shop while I was on business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Breakfast is for the birds, Scramble eggs are the worst. I ever had. Don't spend any time eating it. Totally disappointed. No papers to read too. Will not return to this motel. No one at the front desk to complain too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Taylor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Pool is clean. Rooms are quiet and the staff is great. The complimentary breakfast was well balanced and offered items for all ages. If you are in the auburn area please stay here. Its like home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family