“College Town Upscale”
Review of Amsterdam Cafe

Amsterdam Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Amsterdam Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 220 Restaurants in Auburn
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unique casual dining featuring homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and an extensive selection of American cuisine. Full bar and terrace dining available. Mon-Thurs 10am-9pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10pm, Sun 10am-2:30pm, 4pm-9pm. Reservations not accepted.
Atlanta
“College Town Upscale”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is our favorite Auburn dining destination. The ambiance is European, the food delightful, service is always "college town sophisticated" and friendly.

Not far off the main drag, Amsterdam is an island in a sea of pizza and burgers.

The eclectic farm fresh menu has never failed to offer several seafood and other specialties with many great salads to choose from as entrees when eating lighter.

• Visited May 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

After being treated poorly at Hamilton's, we ended up at the Amsterdam Cafe. Food and service were great! I can see why this restaurant is rated #2 in Auburn while Hamilton's is ranked lower. Will definately visit Amsterdam again when I am next in Auburn!

Dothan, Alabama
“Turkey Wraps”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I'm alum and these wraps haunt my dreams every once in awhile I just have to go back and get them. Service is always great, atmosphere is always great, I miss this place.

Visited August 2012
Auburn, Alabama
“We love this place!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We like to go to Amsterdam Cafe for special occasions, as it's a little on the pricey side. Lunch prices aren't bad though! We like the fried green tomatos, lamb burger, and crab cake sandwich. We can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2012
Alabama
“Good but draft beer choices were limited”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Amsterdam Cafe offers many selections on the menu. On this visit we ate the turkey wraps with sweet potato chips. The food was excellent. I asked the waitress what did they have on draft and she just turned in the menu to the selections and pointed. I looked at the list and ordered a selection and she said we are out of that one. The next selection was also not available. I guess pointing to the list is not very helpful when the selections aren't available. ONCE we found what was available, the rest of the visit (food and drink) was great, I guess the waitress was just having a bad day. I have eaten there several times and have always found the food and service to be good. Would I eat there again, absolutely.

Visited July 2012