Review Highlights
Top Notch!

The golf course is very, very challenging but in fantastic shape. The staff and service are... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2016
Mike H
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Wedding Venue

Beautiful venue for a wedding absolutely gorgeous!! Wonderful staff and great service. well kept... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2014

from $263.14
from $263.14
from $74.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are members of this club and we go through spells where we eat here often and when we don't, honestly depending on the chef. The new chef, however, is very good and I crave going there. We tend to eat lunch here, usually our Friday lunch dates. We like to be casual and sit at the bar, but the dining room offers great views of the 18th green.

My favorite right now is the crab cake sliders on the bar menu! Yum!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The AU Club is my favorite place for lunch in Auburn. It's closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. The salads and sandwiches are all delicious. The bread pudding can be split with two or three and is worth the calories.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We attended a wedding reception at this club and it's absolutely beautiful. The staff serving was friendly and very accommodating. The golf pro even loaned me one of his jackets because I was cold!

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Awesome layout. Great staff. Wish I lived in Auburn, i'd join in a heartbeat. The tees are perfectly laid for the ladies and my wife loves the course, also.

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank DLAlabama
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Although I have never played golf here, it is supposed to be a lovely course and Trent Jones Golf courses are great. The food in the clubhouse
is very good.