“Great chicken fingers”

Zaxby's
Ranked #133 of 231 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The chicken fingers here were good, but not terrific. I think the chicken is probably better at Chick-Fil-A. But, still, it was nice to try it. The slaw was not quite up to my expectations. I did enjoy the fries.

1  Thank DeWitt65101

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I will never eat a Zaxby's again because of my experience. How they had a decent food score I will never know. I sat down to eat my wings and look up and on the wall was the biggest cock roach. I almost vomited on the spot. I told the manager and he gave us a refund but that is not exactly what I am looking for when I go to dinner. When the roaches make it out to the dining room in the light they really have to be bad. I won't set foot in this place again and will have a difficult time going into any Zaxby's after that!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook