“TERRIBLE PLACE DO NOT GO”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #167 of 229 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

To start with, the service was mediocre, in fact less than mediocre. A server made us move tables because apparently a large party of 13 was coming in. Then they added 10 more people on the other side of us and they were shouting the whole dinner. It was great, just kidding. I got spaghetti and meat sauce and it was okay. My mom got the chicken picatta which, should be renamed as chicken picatta soup, because it was drowning in a pool of butter. It was uneatable. She told them about how bad it was after and we were reimbursed for half of her meal. We will definitely not be coming back anytime soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ozzios has recently opened up on College Street and I like trying new places so I gave it a whirl on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. The inside has been nicely decorated. There were six in our party. The restaurant was not very full. We ordered we were there probably an hour before we got our food. Patrick our waiter was very attentive and kept our glasses full. The food was pretty good, I had a calzone which was better than Brick Oven's in my opinion, but it was $15 for a calzone. One girl in our party had manicotti and she received one for $9. I feel that it was a little overpriced especially since we were given the "lunch" menu. I really liked the atmosphere, but I feel like it was a little over priced.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

First, the food. My husband loved his crab cakes and Caesar salad, but said the croutons were a little too hard. I had delicious grilled salmon served over creamy polenta and topped with sautéed spinach. I LOVED it! The bread was herbed and crunchy and served with garlic butter. Again I enjoyed it, but the hubby found it too crunchy.

Now, for the special part. We were offered orange and blue Mardi GRAS beads, as many as we wanted (we took 4 each). AND the cocktail napkins were orange and blue. They also had a fun group out front painting faces, all Auburn of course. I really enjoyed the tribute to game day while we were dining.