“Truly Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The owner greeted us at the door and welcomed us to his place. The atmosphere was truly Italian. The menu had the usual Italian dishes and wines....but the food was unbelievable! I ordered the Chicken and Eggplant Parmigiana. Way to much to eat and was delicious. The service was great and Amy (the waitress) was spot on!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I went here because it was so close to the Hilton Garden Inn where I was staying. I took a chance on it because it's was not yet listed on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed! I was greeted by the owner as soon as I walked in. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the most helpful and polite staff of any place I've ever visited. They stay pretty mainstream with the menu but everything I had was excellent.