“Mexican Food at reasonable prices”

El Dorado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 228 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a discount posted on the sign to get the second meal at 20% discount. Glad we stopped in. Chips and salsa were great. Our food was very tasty and the service was fantastic. (even for a weekend night!) We have been back several times since and have no complaints.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am normally not a huge fan of Mexican food but the tacos that I had recently at El Dorado were very fresh and delicious. My husband and his cousin ordered larger dinners and both of them cleaned their plates. It happened to be our cousin's birthday and the restaurant comped a huge dessert, which was plenty for two or three people, and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. The food was so reasonably prices that my husband got the waiter to double check the bill to make sure we had not underpaid. I look forward to returning there with a group of my "girlfriends" for lunch next week.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I especially like mexican food and usually eat it when we travel. This trip was no exception and I'm glad we ate there. I ordered #24 with a side of beans and rice and I couldn't eat it all. Had to get a go box. We were traveling in our motorhome and I warmed it up later that night. It was just as good warmed up! Great food!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My dinner was tasty, but greasy and salty. The service was excellent as was the margarita. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice restaurant with great service. Nothing special about the food, but it does do Mexican well. Well worth a visit.