All reviews front desk solid hotel breakfast included late check workout room hot water staff was friendly the hotel staff university interstate pillows hairdryer daughter exit microwave
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Due to last minute problems with another area hotel, we ended up staying here for two nights. The staff was awesome and accommodating and the room was fantastic. Great location near the Auburn campus. Breakfast was more than adequate and the flat screen TVs actually had HD service! We are in the area a few times a year so we will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stay for 4 nights at this Holiday Inn close to Auburn University so we could take a week's course. Everything was fine. Great breakfast - one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. Workout room was small but handy. Close to everything. No problems, slept well. Received the best discount thru AARP on-line.

Room tip: Non-smoking, two queen beds on second floor.
Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My room was great! The location is great! When I return I will definitely stay here again! Also Jordan was very helpful in giving directions and suggesting eating places. The staff I encountered were so friendly and helpful!!!

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hotel is right off the interstate, close to many restaurants and stores and within minutes of the university. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a nicely appointed sitting area with couches and TV by the breakfast area. The breakfast was adequate with several choices though more fresh fruit would be a nice addition. My only complaint is that that the bed was not as "cushy" and comfortable as I had hoped but certainly fine for an overnight stay. We will be visiting Auburn several times in the next year and will plan on staying at this Holiday Inn Express again. Plus, FREE internet (I hate paying for internet).

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank placespeoplethings
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great location to Auburn University. That is a definite plus. The elevator is SLOW, so take the stairs if you don't have to carry your luggage. On my first stay, I received a little "Welcome Priority Club" member package. Not much, some power bar, water bottle and candy but it was a nice touch. Never received it again my subsequent 3x we stayed there. Breakfast was ok. The pancake machine was broke so I didn't have anything. They do have a variety if you like biscuits, gravy, eggs and yogurt. The cereal tasted a bit stale.

Loved the location. Much cheaper to stay here than the Auburn University hotel. Nice area of town too. Close to expressway.

Date of stay: April 2013