“Best Hotel in Auburn”

The Hotel at Auburn University
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This hotel is known for its hospitality and customer service! VERY clean and great staff!

Stayed: July 2009

Reviewed December 10, 2009

I enjoyed my stay at the Auburn University, my room felt as if I were home away from home. It was quite and cozy and had all the accommodations I am customed to. I would recommend this hotel to any one traveling solo, with family or friends. The location is prime for walking around town and the campus is beautiful. The hotel staff were nice and friendly and they anticipated all of my needs. The food was fantastic and the entertainment awesome. I will definitely be staying there when the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2009

Cant get much closer to campus! The service is amazing from the football girl at the front desk! She recognizes us by name and makes sure the staff does too. The food in the italian restaurant is good. Bar was a little slow but still good service. Wouldnt stay anywhere else but here in the heart of downtown Auburn! War Eagle!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2009

The rooms are immaculate and spacious - especially inviting after their recent updating.
And, they are pet friendly!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I read several other reviews posted about the AUHCC. Makes me wonder if some of them were reviewing the same place we stayed! I have stayed in this hotel very often; at least on twenty occasions. I stayed in it the first week it opened years ago and I still go there. On my most recent stay, the facility was in excellent condition; possibly the best ever. Our room could not have been better. It was clean, comfortable, and quite. Everything worked. The only problem I had was a door key card that had to be re-coded. My wife and I attended a reception and banquet there and the service was top notch and the food was very good. Unless something drastically changes, AUHCC will always be my first choice for a hotel in Auburn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2009

What a wonderful hotel to have as a part of a university campus! The lobby was lovely, the front desk clerks were helpful and friendly, and the room was very nice. The beds were comfortable, enjoyed the flat panel tv, and the rooms were quiet. The shower in the bathroom was fantastic! Our favorite part of the stay was the breakfast buffet! It was definitely worth the $9/pp extra. One great feature for us staying at this hotel was that we could leave our car parked in the hotel lot while we walked across the street to visit the campus.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2009

Great spot to getaway while out with Juniors or Seniors looking at colleges. We were in for fall break and Auburn was last on the list to visit. I stayed at the hotel and our senior stayed in the dorms in the Village. Hotel restaurant, bar, fitness rooms, showers, beds, tvs all were a welcome refuse for a weary mom. Hotel staff was very accomodating and rooms are reasonably priced for a first class experience.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo