“Panera for an Indian guy”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #34 of 220 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Bengaluru, India
“Panera for an Indian guy”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We are veggie Indians, and we had a nice time here. The hot burgers (panini) and soup were very good. Best place to go if you are a vegetarian

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rangaprakash D

Huntsville, Alabama
“What fun to walk into Panera Bread”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The first thing you see, walking in to Panera Bread is the fresh baked breads, bagels and other bakery items. Then there are the soups and sandwiches. No matter what one chooses, the food is good. I usually take muffins and bagels home with me and enjoy the visit again the next day. There is always a new menu item on offer.

Visited March 2013
Auburn, Alabama
“Great lunch option”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband usually doesn't like panera, but I do so he came with me anyway. He got the steak sandwich and was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful it was.
The service was thorough and friendly, the peach smoothie I got tasted very yummy, and I very much enjoyed the creamy tomato soup. The french baguette that came with the 'you pick 2' menu option was very fresh; crispy on the outside and oh so soft on the inside.
We will definitely add this to our fresh lunch dining options from now on.

• Visited August 2012
Alabama
“Highly Erratic”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I want a place that is consistent regarding food and service and this Panera is far from consistently good. There is exactly one cashier that is uniformly helpful. They run out of BREAD and bagels often times before lunch. Portions are miniscule compared to the prices and the food is just not amazing to justify that. Their Cinnamon Crunch bagels once had a crunchy layer on top and snow have a mere sprinkling of the topping. I've just started going early in morning for a bale and that is about it - and that is far from regular now.

• Visited July 2012
Camp Hill, AL
“Flunked Fractions”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The half a sandwich was seriously less than half and over priced is the nicest thing I can say about it.

• Visited April 2012