“Good food, Good service”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #41 of 226 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bombay Grill serves authentic North,South Indian and Indo-Chinese Food.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Indian cuisine is by far this family's favorite food. We have ordered a number of menu items and all are excellent. In my opinion the quality of menu items far exceed the buffet items, which are generally made mild (but still full of flavor.)

Prices are fair, especially if you understand the complexity of preparing indian sauces and meats. Dinner for 2 with 2 entree's, garlic na'an and 2 beers will run around $40 (+ tip). If you have never tried indian cuisine, let the staff know and they will make helpful suggestions.

JPANNU, Owner at Bombay Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank You very much Tracy for your encorging words.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great place. Good food. Good service. Friendly service - They waited 20 mins for me after they closed the restaurant to give my pick up order.
Highly recommend them.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Ate dinner here recently while accompanying my daughter to a veterinary school interview.

Very satisfied: up to good Indian restaurant standards, we thought (I'm, from Britain where good Indian food is taken for granted, and I've converted the family)!

Price was very reasonable: rather under average for Indian restaurants we often go to. And food was very good.

One thing to note: they don't pull any punches on the spice heat here. I ordered my Rogon Josh "medium", but it was what would probably be considered "hot" in most other places.
Which is fine by me, I like hot food.

Probably a good idea to be a bit conservative and ask for "mild" on a first visit at least though, especially if you're not very familiar with Indian food...

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I really enjoyed the food specially the goat BIRYANI and chicken mango, so good. And it's a good place to hang out with friends and family.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is Amazing! My husband and I eat there several times a week! Great service, OUTSTANDING food, and an awesomely friendly staff!! The tikka masala and paneer korma are my favorite. But my husband has many many favorite. Saag paneer, mutter paneer, ghost tikka masala. They cook everything to perfection! We've never had a bad meal there and we go all the time.