“Auburn Tradition everyone should try!”

Momma Goldberg's Deli
Ranked #32 of 228 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Best sandwich ever any where! The Mommas Love and Turkey Delight are to die for. Plus that have a build your own salad they can fix for you.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

You can't beat Mama Goldberg's sandwiches!!!! They are now expanding all over the southeast but the orgional in Auburn is still the best.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Momma Goldberg's will always be a special place to me. This is a tradition in Auburn, and true Auburn experience. The original location on the corner of Magnolia across from the College of Business was like a second home to me, with its prime location for lunch for college students and for after-game celebratory drinks. I love the little house!

Don't even check out the menu, although there is plenty to chose from, but instead keep it simple: order a Momma's Love, the nachos and a sweet tea. The sandwich is steamed and perfectly crafted, the nachos are Doritos covered in pepper jack cheese, and the sweet tea is strong and sweet with "crunchy" ice. Seriously, try this first before anything else on the menu. Stop in for a pitcher of beer and sit out on the patio in the fall.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

There is nothing quite like Momma Gs. Nachos with peppers, Momma's Love or a Turkey Delight, and a sweet tea take me straight to the pearly gates. The line can get long at times, but it moves quick. The building is old, but the character is amazing. This has been my favorite place to eat in Auburn since my freshman year 12 years ago, and likely always will be. I recommend it to every newcomer, and if I bring a visitor with me, they have no choice but to experience this grand place.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

It's just like you're average deli, but with an Auburn twist. I had the reuben sandwich when I went, and I was pretty good. We mainly went because of how many people suggested it to us and how "Famous" it was. We have one closer to us now and it's just as good, but it doesn't have that Auburn college vibe.

Been to Momma Goldberg's Deli? Share your experiences!