Tripadvisor
Auburn
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews full kitchen small kitchenette burner cooktop few minutes drive i highly recommend this hotel small dog free breakfast yogurt good size home game sleeper sofa rooms are large would stay here again enjoyed our stay the staff was great graduation weekend beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

We bought the entire home game football season for Auburn for the last two years and have been so very pleased.
This hotel is very comfortable and extremely clean. The staff could not be friendlier or more accommodating. Mary and Amber at the front desk seem to know all their guests and quickly respond to any questions or requests. Crist runs an incredible breakfast buffet and will graciously help guests any way he can anywhere in the hotel. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful.
We are always greeted with enthusiasm and sent on our way home with wishes for safe travels. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2019

I stayed at TownePlace Suites for Vet School Conference and the staff was amazing Amber Checked me in and she was the sweetest told me about the Hound, Laura in a breakfast was very helpful I even bought them breakfast from chic fi la. However the Patio is not user friendly I wanted to grill some steaks with some buddies but it was over crowded with smokers and the smoke consumed the entire area. And the hotel has an over abundance of dogs. I was in a two bedroom and one of the bedrooms smelt of urine and had pet dander all under the bed and on the couch. I’m a vet so I’m use to this, just not in the comfort of my hotel room.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
EmilyW1117, General Manager at Towneplace Suites by Marriott Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the TownePlace Suites in Auburn. We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is to help our guests have an awesome experience while at our hotel and I am so sorry that we let you down during your stay. The issues that you have addressed will be directed to the correct department and thoroughly reviewed. We hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the Auburn area. Thank you!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

First time staying here. Stayed for a very busy Auburn football weekend. Wonderful staff. Rooms are clean and new. Convenient to campus and highway. Beds were comfy. Small kitchen included. We really enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay again!

Room tip: 4th floor is top
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Just got back from 1 nite staying at this property in order to move our son into dorm at Auburn. Didn't have the bfast since our move in time was 6:00am, yes you read that correctly. Rooms are large enough but certainly not huge by any standard (we had three with one on sleeper sofa), but are modern with small kitchenette...smaller fridge, two burner cook top, so its really set up for longer stays than overnite...some parking but not plentiful but well located on main road within minutes of restaurants, Walmart, etc. They are close but not really walking distance so a vehicle will be needed. We paid around 100 for the nite just glad it wasn't the 300-500 a nite during football season, that would be painful for sure.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights while in town on business. I found the service to be friendly and the location to be good. Breakfast included but Starbucks next door too. The room could have been cleaned a bit better before and during my stay (think visible fish crackers underneath the AC, hair in the bathroom, etc), but it was ultimately just something I noticed and not a real problem. Long walk from stadium/campus FYI. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2019