“Good burgers”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #22 of 214 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland
“Good burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I haven't eaten there since it opened in the late 1980s. It's got decent food at a decent price. My son and I got cheeseburgers that were good. And, of course, you have Pepsi, no Coke.

Visited June 2014

Auburn, Alabama
“All of my meals have been excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We often go here if there is a group because there are so many ways to have your burger. This time it was just my wife and I. We both had burgers done up to our tastes and they were great. If you order the combo onion rings/fries be aware that when they say "large" they mean it. We took over half of our meal home and enjoyed it for lunch the next day.

• Visited May 2014
south carolina
“Best veggie burger wrap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always look for a Cheeburger to enjoy their veggie burger wraps freshly made with the freshest tasting ingredients. Excellent flavor, particularly with additional items. Excellent waitress. Middle of downtown Auburn

Visited March 2014
Florida
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Went with friends during a recent visit. Haven't been to a CC in years and this one didn't disappoint my memories. Food was great, service was friendly and fast, and at a great location for a nice downtown walk afterwards.

Wetumpka, Alabama
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Good food and great service . Obviously a college student was the server. She will do well on life . Only issue is the prices, which are a bit higher than I think are proper in a college town. Just my opinion.

• Visited February 2014