All reviews clean rooms great place to stay definitely stay here again alabama pets interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

The hotel room appeared to be very clean, linens looked freshly laundered and the bathroom area was spotless. I always appreciate that while traveling! The breakfast area was clean and had several choices for breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DAYS I, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your business. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Will be coming again soon!! Property is not like people are saying.. Bed was comfortable no bugs. Clean room. Clean towels. I missed breakfast I over slept. That let me no I felt safe. No loud nosey.no people standing outout.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYS I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you for lovely compliment ....we appreciate it very much. we will see you soon

Reviewed April 7, 2019

The salesperson was outstanding.The room was very clean.And was in a great location for food,shopping.Breakfast was great and the staff very nice.Will tell everyone who know to stay there when they are in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYS I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

We thank you for your feedback. Please come back again.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Rooms very outdated, smell in the room,staff appeared friendly but when checking out next morning the rate quoted to us was not given because our friend asked that our rooms be close together, we had king but only double next to our friends, he said he would give at same price as king, he did not
Breakfast was not good, biscuits were hard as a rock!!! The breakfast area opened at 6 & we ate as soon as it opened as we had a long drive to get home so they should have been fresh! While drinking my coffee my last sip was FULL of coffee grounds, totally disgusting!!!! Will never go back here if in the area

Trip type: Traveled with friends
DAYS I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

We sorry for inconvenience. We will double check on this matter.

Reviewed January 3, 2019

After traveling 12 to 13 hours, it is nice to be greeted courteously and friendly by the staff. This pet friendly facility has always been clean. Breakfast has always been appreciated - my husband particularly likes to make his own waffle! Having a guest laundry room is nice too! Beautiful pool area that we would like to use, if we ever travel during warmer weather.

Room tip: we prefer the rooms on the first floor and they are in the state coupon book
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DAYS I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Attalla, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

We thank you for your feedback and rating. I will share your good thoughts to our hard working staff and we our staff like to give same hospitality on your next stay with us.