“Uh-Mazing!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This place has THE BEST food I have ever eaten! It's a unique take on southern food. If you want a taste of the South, I would highly reccomend you make a visit to The Blue Plate.

1  Thank Yummiest

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant a lot in the past and always look forward to my next visit. The food is exceptional and their prices are very reasonable, too.

2  Thank mayaruinsonly
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Disappointing food and zero ambiance. We were hoping for some good home cookin' but were sorely disappointed.

1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed April 23, 2012

some of the food was good but I cannot eat mayo so I asked the lady if the chicken dressing had any.She looked at the other lady & she shook her head & so that lady said no.I took a small bite & yes it was made with mayo. I didn't go back I don't like liars & when it comes to my food I expect any business to be up front open & honest.Don't lie to me to make a sale.

1  Thank Marie W
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Wish I could eat there today. Great Food! Good people. Too bad it only a lunch place!!!