“S L O W”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 40 Restaurants in Atmore
Reviewed February 5, 2015

We stopped for a quick breakfast and we were the only people in line. It took over 5 min for two Sausage McMuffins and a pop! Then I had to ask for a cup!!! Not your typical McDs.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

We stopped here for breakfast and it was like all the other McDonalds in the world. Except they weren't offering any specials like the McD's back home.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The night that I visited this location, not one person in the restaurant could be comprehended! Mumble mumble mumble! The floors were a disaster. There were 2 little kids running amuck, barefoot. My sandwich was put together sloppily. Pretty building, BAD service!

1  Thank DANIEL L
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went to the McDonald's on the south and north end of town over two days to do an ordering experiment...I like to check out restaurants and compare them...I ordered a sausage and egg mcgriddle from the one on north main on day one. I got a sausage mcmuffin. Next day I go to the south end of town and order a sausage egg mcgriddle combo and I get just the sandwhich. I also ordered it for dine in and instead she gave it to me to go. Apparently at the McDonald's in this town you should tell them to "give me something" b/c they obviously are not going to get the order right anyway.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

One bathroom was out of service. Only one register staffed although the line remained 8-10 customers for the 30 minutes or so we were there. The clerk at that one seemed worn out, none of the usual Mickey D's cheerful energy. We wanted frappes and smoothies and they told us both machines were out. They messed up our Mocha orders and when I went back they were making frappes, I was told they could make Frappes but no smoothies. So I stood in line again (my wife really likes frappes) and then was told that was a mistake, both machines were in fact out. The manager was right there when I was expressing my dis satisfaction, and stayed out of it, just let the poor clerk (this one did have some energy deal with it. There was never any apology or even any recognition that this was not standard service. Last and probably least, no golden arches out front so it's hard to find the place. I understand this is a new location, but McDonald's used to make sure everything was squared away before they opened the doors on a new location. Apparently schedule now takes priority over quality. My suggestion: there's a Wendy's across the street.