“Convenient, good food”
Review of Grill Cafe

Grill Cafe
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Atmore
Cuisines: American
Description: Our three-meal restaurant features contemporary menu dishes, along with good, old-fashioned Southern favorites to satisfy your hunger.
Ozark, Alabama
“Convenient, good food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This grill is located in Windcreek Atmore Casino. I had wanted to eat at the buffet restaurant but every time I checked, the line was terribly long. I decided to eat at the Grill and I was pleased. The food is reasonably priced and the service is good considering how busy they are. I ate there twice on two occasions, one week apart. Once I had a cheeseburger with fries and it was fantastic. Fresh meat and trimmings and excellent flavor. The second time I had an omelette and hash browns. It, too, was good and was plentiful. I could not eat all of the food. This is a good place and a reasonable alternative to waiting in line for an hour at the buffet restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Melissa B

Mexico Beach, FL
“Steak at low Cost”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Purchased fully cooked steak meal and took it to our room. Great flavor and cooked just right. Would have preferred real flatwear instead of plastic knife and fork

Visited April 2014
Pell City, Alabama
“Good food, no so good service”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Food was very good, but the staff is very slow and rude. Hope your not in a hurry if you go here. I ate here several times and service was always the same. But the food was delious.

Visited April 2014
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food was delicious and it was inexpensive. You can sit in or do a pickup. The only thing that you must know is that there is a $1 extra charge per entree if you do a pickup. My party ate there twice and we only had to put a couple of dollars with our free credit the first time (we had a promotion from the hotel for $30 in food credit as part as the "first time package". Would go back again.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank GabbyDove
Fordoche, Louisiana
“Best thing about Wind Creek”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Food was very good and filling. Reasonably priced for being in a "casino". Nice that you could get breakfast at night...one recommendation would be to have a bit more variety in your choices. Service was good...food was hot and served after just a short wait. Best part of that "casino".

Visited August 2013