“Comfort and convenience”
Review of Hampton Inn Atmore

Hampton Inn Atmore
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Hampton in Atmore is a perfect place to refresh, regroup and prepare for the next day. Whether there for business or pleasure, you will not regret your stay here. Thanks to the staff for a very nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Patti2355

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The breakfast was good. I was disappointed that my room was not cleaned on the second day of my stay. When I reported the problem, the front desk person was not interested and made no efforts to address the issue.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Dan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atmore, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent honest review of our hotel. Please accept my apologies for your disappointing stay. Our guests' comfort and satisfaction are our priority and we strive every day to not only meet but exceed our guests' expectations. In your case, we fell short in our commitment to you. I would like to assure you that your concerns have been taken very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at the hotel.

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotel was conveniently located close to Wind Creek Casino. Trip was to see the band our nephew plays in at the casino. Also, headed to gulf coast area the next day, so put us closer to that destination. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patti M
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We were in Atmore for the State Tball tournament . The hotel is in a great location just beside the interstate. The rooms , staff and breakfast were top notch. The hotel is fairly new. There is just nothing to do in Atmore unless you are a gambler. Oh and Deirks Bentley was in concert outside at the Casino and we watched and heard the whole thing from the hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The Hampton Inn - Atmore is a beautiful hotel. My stay there was great. I wouldn't most definitely recommend it to others. Nice clean rooms.....just perfect. The view of the Wind Creek Casino was nice as well. I am looking forward to my future stay st this property and hopefully it will be longer.Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank tsmith84
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Strategically north of Mobile. Right off the Interstate & right next to the Wind Creek Casino. Everything clean & fresh with great staff. Great breakfast, not overcrowded. Full complement of amenities.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Recently, I had an extended stay at the Atmore Hampton Inn for business purposes (a little over 3 weeks). However, each day when I returned to the hotel, I felt like I was at home away from home. I was always greeted with smiles and friendly faces and I never had a question the staff could not answer. I slept great in those ohhhhhh so comfy clean beds! I can't wait to go back only next time I hope my stay is a little "shorter". LOL!! Thanks for making my stay with you a great experience!!

Room Tip: I prefer to stay on the top floor away from the elevators. That way, you don't hear a thing!!