“Las Vegas Quality Steakhouse”

and 1 more site!
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This is an outstanding casino property that can compete with Las Vegas even though they are limited to slots and some video poker. The Fire Steakhouse is excellent. The staff is very friendly and they really respond to your needs.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BigLeprechaun

Reviewed July 11, 2010

We spent two nights and could not be more satisfied. The room was very good and the bath room was one of the best I have been in. The buffet was better than almost any I have eaten at. The food was extremely fresh and tasteful. The best thing is that they are very reasonable with their comps. If you give them some play they will take very good care of you.The only thing we spent was for tips. We will definitely return soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bluestreak1940
Reviewed July 8, 2010

One of our most enjoyable few days away. We had the most courteous staff I have seen in a long time. Everything was great and we are looking forward to our stay next week. The food was also something we were impressed with. soooo good. Our room was lovely, and so comfortable. Everything and everyone was the best. Our advise to anyone looking for a great time is to make their reservations soon.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tigerbabe_45
Reviewed June 13, 2010

I stayed at this hotel casino when it first opened and I have to say it has not improved with age. The rooms are okay and the beds are comfortable, but the surrounding area is just plain blah. The swimming area looks better in the pictures and there were not many people about. If you are looking to win money keep going south. The slots are way tight. The next time I go to Biloxi, I won't be stopping in Atmore.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank myweeter
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We three left Atlanta at 10AM Saturday and after reading the casino reviews on winning we decided to go to the Wind Creek. 286 Miles from Atlanta to Wind Creek.
Each of us went with $100.00 cash to play. Great Slots and no card games. It took us 4 hours to get there at 70 to 80 MPH. We stayed and played for 3 hours. We returned the same day. I won $115.00 and my wife won $97.00 and my mother in law won. $85.00. We all ended up playing and winning on the .05 and .02 and .01 cent slot machines. The .25 were loosers. Many people were winning. Very clean casino. Very cold take a sweater or coat. Seriously!. Smoking allowed. Free drinks just tipping. Great food. I ended up driving 8 hours about and were there 3 hours. Great time. Tough to do in one day.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank JRATL
Reviewed May 12, 2010

My wife and I were impressed by the hotel, casino and restaurants. The hotel decor is very modern while conforming to earthtone and native Indian decor. The casino has a great selection of slot machines. No table games. We really enjoyed our one-night stay and we'll definately return and tell all our friends what a great place this is. The staff are very well trained and cater to the guests' needs. This casino was developed by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians, and they've done a commendable job. I wish I lived closer because I would love to be able to visit more often!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2010

a truly all around outstanding experience. the staff is extremely friendly, the food excellent, plus we highly recommend the spa and also the cooking school.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atmore
Hampton Inn Atmore
#2 of 2 in Bay Minette
Log Cabin Inn
Log Cabin Inn
#1 of 2 in Bay Minette

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore? Share your experiences!