All reviews free play movie theater wind creek casino casino floor slot machines rv park cooking class non smoking room enjoyed my stay spa biloxi jackpot wetumpka valet shampoo
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Ruth (i.e. check-in counter) was great and she remembered me as a return customer. Brian in the high limit room went beyond the call of duty in taking care of some issues with my players card! Both Ruth and Brian are both professional and efficient!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 20, 2017

I had a great time overall. Machines were tight and everyone was friendly and helpful. I had a really nice room, quiet and very clean.
I like the variety of machines and the options to pay as little or as much on each spin, as I want

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Spa was completely booked so I couldn't do any of my rewards there. Rude staff at restaurants. Enjoyed the pool, arcade, yogurt shop, and etc. Will go again but I'l will definitely plan better next time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2017

If you travel to this hotel please don't take your jewelry off and place in safe and leave it. You will not get it back bcus the housekeepers for Room 1115 on 14 May are dishonest and have no morals. Be cautious of leaving any jewelry behind even if you call and say you just checked out less than a couple of hours of leaving the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl J
Reviewed May 19, 2017

The Wind Creek Casino & Hotel in Atmore is amazing. The rooms are top notch. The rates are unbelievable for the quality of room that you get. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. I plan to bring my family back to take advantage of the bowling alley, Movie theatre and arcade. We plan to utilize the spa as well.

• Trip type: Traveled on business