“a very nice casino.”

and 1 more site!
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Reviewed June 26, 2014

my wife and I were on our way home to Georgia. after staying three days in Biloxi Ms. we decided to stop and check out Wind Creek Casino at Atmore Al. We were pleasantly surprised.the casino was extremely nice and very well designed and the employees were smiling and very helpful. we will visit again soon .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank larry h
WindCreekHospitality, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

We are glad you make the stop and am happy to hear that you both enjoyed yourselves! We will share your kudos with the team!
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been to Wind Creek several times and have NEVER been disapointed!!!! The food Is the best that i have ever eaten! The beds make you dread getting out of them! LOL! they are soooooo confortable! the rooms are big and inviting, and the games are great!!! I am in the process of making arrangements for a small group of 8-9 us to go next month!!! yea July!!!! Geniene Anthony #567707

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank genieneanthony

Ms. Geniene, you hit on all the best parts! :)
We are happy to hear that you have a great time when you visit, and you are right....no one ever wants to get out of those beds!!
We look forward to your group visit in July!
Thanks again, and best regards

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were looking for a place for lunch and decided to stop by Windcreek. We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly. There was a variety of restaurant choices. The one we selected was reasonably priced and ver good food.

This was one of the cleanest and friendliest places I have ever been. Casinos wouldn't be a place I would go, but I might be heading down for a weekend visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Pam M

Thank you for taking time to post a review, and we are happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised!
The food and beverage team take a lot of pride in the restaurants, and we will be sure to share this with the them to review!
Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Although I didn't win a dime, the hotel accommodations were great. After running out of funds to gamble, I really enjoyed spending time at the pool. I also enjoyed the buffet, which has a great sushi bar. The rooms were just great. One of the best night sleep I've had in a long time. I suffer from MS and often wake up in a great deal of pain. I'm not sure what kind of bed they use, but I woke up both days pain free. Thanks Wind Creek Hotel!
Be sure to stay away from the Wind Creek in Wetumpka! With exception of the great nights' sleep, this hotel is the total opposite of the one in atmore.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jae H

Thank you for posting such a great review! We sympathize with your waking up in pain and are glad that our wonderful beds were able to alleviate that for a couple of good nights sleep!
We will be sure to share this with the team, and we hope to see you again soon!
All the best!

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to wind Creek for the 3rd and last time, put money in a machine and it either freezes or eats it, I go to have fun and have a drink, guess what didn't see a server the whole time I was there, I'm just disappointed in the service.

• Stayed: June 2014
10  Thank jrod M

We are very sorry to hear that you did not see any servers during your time with us....please know that we will review with the team to ensure training and procedures are being followed.
Thank you again for taking time to post a review. We do hope that you will visit us again soon to give us another shot.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I love this place! The Wind Creek staff is really trained in the art of hospitality & we've never had a bad experience when staying here! We were there for 4 nights over Mother's Day & literally there was nothing to complain about, which is so rare compared to other hotels. Even the restroom staff in the casino wished us a Happy Mother's Day all day long every time we walked in!

My favorite part is the check-in process, which sounds weird, but guests get to choose from 3 different lines of spa toiletries, which you get to see, touch & smell the different scents right at the lobby registration desk. Upon choosing your favorite, you're given a good sized organza bag with your chosen shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion & 2 soaps. This process always makes me feel so special:)

We always get spa services while there & I cannot say enough good things about our experiences. I work in the beauty industry, so I know a good service from a bad one, plus I know the signs of an unsanitary spa....but I feel totally comfortable with the sanitation at the Wind Creek.

We also plan to buy the type of the beds they have here because we always sleep so good, no matter what room we've been assigned! My personal favorite kind of room has the king bed, which also has the glass shower door & big walk in shower as opposed to the shower curtain & tub in the rooms that have 2 queen beds.

Our friend won a total of around $54k in big jackpots & maybe another $20k in smaller jackpot winnings over a 2 day span, so we had a BLAST watching him! We started out on the casino floor but wound up in the high rollers room where he eventually broke the 5 year standing record for the most jackpots won on the same machine. Now he & my sister get to go back for a big soiree on June 7th where he gets to meet the president of the casino!

We unfortunately cannot drive down there to join them (7 & 1/2 hour ride for us), but we will return in Oct. for several more days & I cannot wait!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with King beds have glass shower doors & a big walk in shower as opposed to rooms with 2 Q...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jnails1
WindCreekHospitality, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

WE are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed every trip with us! Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
The check-in process is a special one, and we feel that guests should travel worry free, and have a choice of bath amenities as one style/scent may not be for everyone :)
That's exciting to hear about the jackpots, and we look forward to seeing you again in Oct. (Hopefully before then!)
Thanks again, and kind regards!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The folks at the Wind creek casino and hotel really make one feel at home. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. The rooms are especially clean, and I love the dual shower heads in the bathroom. The casino floor is clean and inviting. We have had many occasions to eat at their buffet.....best fried chicken anywhere, and a great variety of foods. We also were lucky to attend a cooking school, and had the best time while learning from the professional chefs. Worth the trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atmore
Hampton Inn Atmore
#2 of 2 in Bay Minette
Log Cabin Inn
Log Cabin Inn
#1 of 2 in Bay Minette

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore? Share your experiences!