“Nice place to stay but a word of caution.......” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore

Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Mobile, Alabama
“Nice place to stay but a word of caution.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Wind Creek for 1 night in March 2014. The hotel and casino are very nice. On a good note, the restaurant "Fire" was very impressive! The customer service and food are outstanding. This experience alone is enough to ensure our return. On the downside, beware of "My Club". My husband had signed up for this online prior to our arrival thinking it was the players club. IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS CLUB! Once we arrived and realized "My Club" is different from "The Club", the casino staff acted very funny about it and told us we were locked into this club for 90 days and could not simply cancel and get a players club card. We called the number provided to us, which is the hotel main number, and were told the representative was not at his desk, but he would call us back. He never called us back. We were not able to get this resolved until weeks after our visit. The other thing that I found appalling, was the crowd at the main bar in the center of the casino. It is set up with bar height chairs/slots. By 11 pm, you could not access any slots in this area because there was a large crowd of younger people, who apparently were friends with all of the bartenders, hanging out getting free drinks and NOT gambling, while we could barely squeeze in to pay premium price for a drink due to the fact we could not access the slots. I have never had this issue at any other casino in New Orleans, Biloxi or Las Vegas.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank JSR1793

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

By far one of the best casino/hotel visits we had on a visit where we did not make arrangements in advance. The hotel was excellent, clean well kept rooms, clean rooms as well as areas all around. The casino was fun, all of the latest slots, cocktail waitresses were Great, came by frequently, always wishing you success.

Room Tip: Ask about Military Upgrades
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bill H
WindCreekHospitality, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate the kudos and take great pride on our property. We will be sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards!
Kenner
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed her on Valentine's Day. The room was an ordinary hotel room, noting extraordinary. Beds were comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I would have given it an "average" rating, but they went out of their way to get our group to a party we were attending. THAT was above and beyond, so they're excellent in my book and I will return if I'm in the area again. I wasn't very lucky in the casino, but didn't go home broke.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank MAP12
Thank you for sharing your story on the exceptional service provided by our team members! We will share your comments with the team and congratulate them all. Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments, and we hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards!
Tallahassee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Hy husband and I went to Biloxi for my birthday. I had comp plays there to use and we won $300. On our way back we stopped at Wind Creek Atmore and used some comp plays I had for there. We also ate our free lunch there with the comps I had and we won together $1,200.00. I had a wonderful birthday weekend finishing it up at Wind Creek Atmore. Getting the comps when you play for the free night stays, free buffets and free plays is what helps us be able to come and get away and play. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Jdd03
Thank you for taking time to submit your review. We are very happy to hear the great time you've had at the outlets. We will share your kudos with the entire team! Congratulations on your winnings and Happy Birthday!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We enjoyed our room and the hotel itself. We took advantage of a deal that allowed us to use the spa, casino and stay at the hotel. The hotel is very well-kept and affordable for those wanting to spend the night. The casino was fun, but the spa was nice! There is not much to do around Atmore, so check the casino out!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jann B
Ebro, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would like to say thank you to the whole staff for making both my stays a wonderful experience, Everything was extremely terrific!!!!! Everything was clean and the staff always friendly. If anytime I needed assistance I was treated with respect, politeness and whatever I needed was tended to promptly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WindCreekHospitality, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you very much for the kind words! We will surely pass along to the kudos to the entire team. We hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards!
Tallahassee, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

When I read some of these reviews, I am almost speechless. This is one of the cleanest, friendliest places that I play. My wins are not big, but I seldom go home the loser like I do when I play in Biloxi. The people that think they are rude must be some of the hardest people to please because they are always courteous and friendly when we are there. I don't like the way that the seats can be turned up for such long periods of time, but that is not a show stopper for me. Overall, this is one of my favorite places.

Room Tip: I personally do not like the rooms that have the TV to the side of the bed. I always try to stay aw...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Porter5741
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atmore
Hampton Inn Atmore
#1 of 2 in Bay Minette
Muskogee Inn
Muskogee Inn
#2 of 2 in Atmore

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore? Share your experiences!