New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Atlanta, Georgia
“5 start rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at Windcreek numerous times and absolutely love the rooms. We are usually able to get a Corner suite which is so beautiful! The customer service is great and the best I have seen at any 5 start hotel. My parents, husband and I try to make it to Windcreek at least twice per year (we typically go to the closer Windcreek casinos in Weptumka and Montgomery, AL) and always have a great time and love the rooms, service and gaming. My husband does complain that he does not win at this casino as he does with the one in Montgomery and Weptumka but I go for the overall experience. Definitely worth the stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
WindCreekAtmore, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard to make everyone feel like family here at Wind Creek Atmore and it is always nice to hear that we are making your stay enjoyable! Hope that we see you guys again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Last time I went to wind Creek in Atmore Alabama was my last. the desk clerk was nosey and when I told her I wanted to talk to a supervisor she got ugly and said there wasn't any.. so I checked out the next day and came home all the way to Abbeville Alabama I have spent thousands of dollars and all three of there casinos in at more Montgomery and watumka Al and all three I have found out that 98 percent of their staff is sorry you can never find a waitress and at one time I've hit a thousand dollar jackpot and I was not paid the woman said it was a malfunction and the Machine and I have not been back yet so they have loss more money than giving me what I won.. I asked to speak to the Gaming Authority but she claims there wasn't one my name is Joel Benton number is 3346551157

• Stayed September 2012
9 Thank shortfuse5150
Brantley, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were first timers and were really impressed by the pace and the food as we ate before attempting to learn to play the slots.I would really like to know what in fact the odds of winning are as I saw only one guy who appeared to be a winner the whole time we were there.I understand the up and down of slots but after blowing around $500 I was never "up" once.Will not be returning,yeah I have lost in Biloxi as well but I was up and down all night and it was fun,this just sucked overall.Will strongly discourage friends and family from wasting time and money on a trip to wind creek unless they intent to stay away from the slots.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Jeff S
WindCreekAtmore, General Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. The win percentage at Wind Creek is higher than the published numbers at the Mississippi Costal casinos. We also have a bounce back offer good for first time visitors like you. Please feel free to contact us at 866-WIND-360 to discuss your account. I certainly hope that you decide to give our property another try!
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have gone to several casinos, and Windcreek is by far the best one ever! I have never stayed at a casino where not only are the rooms nice, but the STAFF is very FRIENDLY!!! Even though I have only won one jackpot, I still enjoy go there!! I have the privilege of having a hostess by the name of Ms. Evelyn, and she is awesome!!! I have just been upgraded to a Gold member, but I can truly say, that I have been treated like a Platinum member!!! Oh, of course let's not forget the food!! The "Fire", there are just no words to describe how great both the Staff and the food is. The breakfast at the "Grill" is great, and the servers on the floor are very pleasant! I can go on and on, but if you are reading this, you should just go see for yourself!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
WindCreekAtmore, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Ms. Cathy, thank you so much for your kind words. I have passed on a kudos to our staff and especially to Evelyn! We strive to make all of our guest feel like family. I am always happy to hear from you guys! Hope you get to visit us again soon!
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel and had a beautiful room. The staff is very friendly and the room was great. We had a view of the pool which we did not use, however, it is large and has lots of places to relax by the pool. The casino was busy and is a great place to send some time. My husband and I did not win, but we were able to play quite a while with the money we brought to use.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room with a view to the pool, that way we don't have to look at the parking...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jane B
WindCreekAtmore, Property Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Maybe next time you will have the chance to spend some time at the pool! Hope to see you again soon!
gainesville,ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We hit this on our way back from Biloxi and liked it better than the Grand Biloxi. Nice room, good casino and good food selection. Bed comfy which is always a big plus for us. If you are expecting to go there and win big, you are kidding yourself and have no right going to any casino and should not be writing reviews for them if you get upset about losing.
Good staff and the casino layout is real nice and easy to get around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been going to the Creek for three years and have hit one 1252 dollar jackpot. You see anything over 1200 and you taxed for your winnings . If you go watch all the 1200.53 wins. They don't pay out . At first we could get a win /loss statement at club, now you can't they email not current but the year before. Food has gone down hill every year. I will say rooms are nice, but its a trap. This is from people that go 48 times a year. I've gone to the IP in Biloxi four times and have hit two jackpots. I will drive the extra hour and a half to have better food and to win . Your paying the whole town in atmore creek and paying for the new construction. I live in Milton, Fl and I'm not doing anything but telling the truth. Biloxi is worth the drive and you get better free room deals and a lot more. I won't be paying for two employees at the creek this year.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
10 Thank Bassfish72
WindCreekAtmore, Property Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel strives to provide an entertaining atmosphere and experience for all of our guests. I am sorry that you had a bad experience the last time you came to visit us. The payout here at Wind Creek Casino is 2% higher than at any other casino on the Gulf. I certainly hope that you will decide to give our property another try!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atmore
Hampton Inn Atmore
Log Cabin Inn
Log Cabin Inn
#1 of 3 in Bay Minette
4.5 of 5 stars 77 reviews

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Atmore? Share your experiences!