“great choice”
Review of Steak-Out

Ranked #28 of 106 Restaurants in Athens
Description: We deliver hot, complete meals right to your door. Online ordering and catering are available. Menu includes steaks, salads, chicken, & burgers cooked to order.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the food was just the way that I ordered it and the delivery driver was very professional. I would recommend them to other friends and family

Date of visit: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for your kind words and the five stars! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you'll order from us again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did everything wrong when I placed this order. Historically, I've only ordered Steak-Out for lunch, but on this occasion, I suddenly needed serious food at 10:15 at night. I Googled for the phone number and noticed that I could order online, and figuring that would be less hassle for them, put in an order on the website. Since it was so close to closing time, I opted to pick up the food myself rather than have it delivered.

It turns out, you can't pick up food at the store after 10 p.m. And since I couldn't pay through the website, they would need my ID to accept debit card payment. They were super nice, though. They called and told me all of the things, and then their driver met me at a gas station that was way closer to my house, and he was really nice too, even though I must surely have been his last delivery of the night.

The order was right, the food was hot and the steaks were perfectly cooked. Steak-Out never lets me down.

Date of visit: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your kind words and the five star review! We sincerely appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and value you as our customer. We hope you'll order from us again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Always enjoy the flavor and quality of the food. We usually send our teenager to pick up the food, so we can get a free soda or tea to go with the meal.

Date of visit: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thanks for your kind words and the five star review, Carol! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and hope you'll order from us again soon! Have a great weekend.

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Whether you like steak, tender juicy steak tips, chicken, or burgers, Steak Out is a must for that restaurant quality steak dinner delivered to your door. The char-grilled flavor is amazing, service is spot on, and prices are great. I highly recommend!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Steak-OutUSA, Public Relations Manager at Steak-Out, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Thanks for your kind words and the five star review! We are happy that you enjoy eating with us and appreciate you as a customer. We hope you'll order from us again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Even though this is a chain. the food is always good!! I love the beef tips and baked potatoes.......the cheesecake is good too.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Steak-Out? Share your experiences!