“Excellent food, service and atmosphere!”
Review of Las Trjas Cantina

Las Trjas Cantina
Ranked #29 of 95 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I recently stopped at this restaurant on our way home from Nashville. The waiter was very friendly. We loved the food and atmosphere. We definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I recently ate at this restaurant while visiting my relatives. The portions were huge, and the wait staff was exceptional. I ordered the queso and chile Rellenos. The cheese was very thin and runny so I was disappointed, but the rest of our party had great food.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our family visited here for dinner. All of our food was excellent! I shared the special Chirra Pollo entree--delicious! Another had a Hawaiian Quesadilla that was also excellent. The salsa was very fresh tasting and some of the best we've had! Service was great and friendly. All in all, a wonderful dinner experience!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

A beautiful facility, complete with a bar and very good wait staff on our two visits. Good food too, We've had burritos, juevos rancheros, juevos con chorizo and the tacos de carne asada. Of course, you'll get the typical complimentary chips with a very good sasla. The lunch menu is a bargain, dinner prices are typical of Mexican restaurants all over.