“Discount”

Applebee's
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was nice to travel and a restaurant give you a discount because your staying at one of the local hotels

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed February 4, 2013

As far as Applebee's go, this one is just average. The service was OK, but the food was very greasy. The server was attentive, but I never saw a smile on his face. besides being overly greasy, the food was quite bland and seemed to lack seasoning.
I'll probably try another restaurant next time in the area.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The steak I ordered seemed made of plastic. Chewy, rubbery..Service was good but the food really colored my opinion of Applebee's... I haven't been back since.

1  Thank gkelley
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to watch football Saturday night, in a non-smoking bar, and have some beers and some appetizers. My team isn't widely watched in Alabama (Oregon Ducks) but they are a highly ranked team and the staff at Applebee's were happy to change one television in the bar to the game with USC. Most were watching Alabama play, but I felt valued as a customer and I really appreciated it. The service was great (Courtney) and the food was perfect football appetizer food. We had a great time.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Had a nice meal & a cool beer. Was a bit noisy with so many people there plus music, tv,s going. I was able to read my book while waiting.