“Deliteful treat”
Review of Kreme Delight

Kreme Delight
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Athens
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite (someone local recommended this place) so glad they did. We had hotdogs, chili dogs and ice cream. Well my daughter had ice cream, I had the upside down banana split (which was amazing) and my wife had the peanut butter shake which she really liked. We will be going back when we're in town again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The best chili dogs and upside down banana splits....you MUST get extra walnuts. We've been going there for years. I remember my parents taking me and now my kids love it just as much as I do:)

1  Thank donnajnewby
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We go there as a family every time we are in Athens. Highly recommend. This has great ice cream and I have to say some of the best chili dogs around. Stop in and get a dog and some ice cream. You won't regret it.

1  Thank dhaney70
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Nostalgic mom and pop shop. The upside down banana split is a must. They use walnuts instead of peanuts. Reasonably priced. DELICIOUS!

1  Thank IIJeepers
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love the upside down banana splits! Don't get a lid for it and you'll get a fuller cup of the frozen delight! They have the best ice cream in town. This old building only has a walk-up window, no place to go inside to sit, and only a metal carport with picnic table to sit outside. Most people get their food and leave. On a hot summer day, the waiting line can be long which only testifies to how good it is.

1  Thank NAW35611