“Lots of choices”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
S.E. Kentucky
“Lots of choices”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Lots of choices on the menu. Ice cream was not 'real' ice cream but it was tasty and I would probably have another shake from there. We did not eat any food, just ice cream.

Visited April 2012

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great small town spot”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Kreme delight is on my way home which causes us to stop frequently. The kids see it and start begging. I find myself going "the long way home" to avoid. Prices are cheap, ice cream is outstanding and service is polite and quick.

Visited October 2012
Alabama
“Kreme Delight has been delighting Athenians for decades”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Right off the square in Downtown Athens... Ice cream is delicious. My kids like their chocolate dipped cones and we like the shakes... esp the peanut butter shakes and butterscotch shakes
~~The building is so old that you can look on the side and see two OLD water fountains that are barely hanging onto the building and have been whitewashed with paint many times (my mother remembers when they had signs over them -one for whites and one for African Americans) I always point that out to my kids to remember where the South came from -and it should never be that way again, for any group.~~

• Visited April 2012
Florence, Alabama, United States
“so good”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

AH, this is the best place in Athens to get ice cream! The banana split is awesome!

1 Thank Monica F