“Clean and Fresh”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean and Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Upon entering the lobby, you get the clean and fresh aroma that sets the tone for your stay. The lobby is bright, the decor is modern and the room was equally nice. The 32" flatscreen was high enough for viewing from the bed. The furniture, carpet and bedding was clean, updated and modern. The microwave and frig wasn't necessary for our use but was nice.

• Stayed November 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be able to host you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Walton, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in Athens Alabama as it is exactly the halfway point from our home in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky to Orange Beach. We stayed on the way down and back and enjoyed it each time. Great room, quiet hotel and very good breakfasts. Highly recommend this hotel as its a great location with walking distance to a few restaurants as well as close to the town center for some great pizza. Friendly staff too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! It is nice to know you decided to stay here on your way back from the beach also. We look forward to your next visit on your way threw our area. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Midland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Newer unit with upgraded room and services design is above usual Hampton level. Unfortunately zoning in many states now reduces signage so only eagle eyes a spotter or GPS would find this location on the first try. Probably best Hampton I have stayed at this year and possibly yet, comparing units in NYC ,Michigan, Florida recently. Close to roads and outside businesses as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for posting such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Also thank you for saying we are possibly the best Hampton you have stayed at this year. We appreciate your business and your great review.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel & the staff are very friendly & helpful. Everything was clean & nice & it was very conveniently located by a Cracker Barrel - gotta love that :) A great place to stay if you are ever in the Athens/Huntsville area with easy access to I65 or US72 to get around.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying we are a great place to stay while in Athens. We appreciate your review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and look forward to your next visit.
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We always like Hampton Inns and the reviews for this location were without exception, excellent, so we did not hesitate to book a reservation. I guess we are the exception. Our room (#220) was very noisy. In the morning, the guest above us (Mr. Elephant) woke us up with all his walking around and we never could get back to sleep. We heard the heavy doors slam as guests left their rooms and then heard them walk down the hall. We could even hear the plumbing cut on and off through the walls as nearby guests used the water. I think corners were cut during construction of this building. Other than that, it did live up to the good reviews. But that was a huge issue for us. We had had a long drive, got in late and wanted to have a good night sleep and sleep in a little because we had more driving to do the next day to get to a wedding we were attending that evening. We specifically spent the extra money so we could feel pampered. Unfortunately, we were extremely disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement. Meeting and exceeding your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. The issues you experienced are not normally a reflection of the standards we hold ourselves to. Your feedback will be reviewed with our entire management team to be addressed immediately. I hope you will not let this isolated incident detour you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one. Thank again you for your time and valued feedback.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Newer hotel right off of Hwy 65. Great rooms - clean, spacious, quiet; upscale furnishings, clean carpeting, comfy beds and linens. Extremely welcoming front desk staff. Loved our stay and would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to another visit from you when you are in our area.
INDIANAPOLIS, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped on our trip from INDY to Orange Beach, AL. Athens was a good half way point. We were very tired and got excellent service from the staff with a quick check in. The rooms were clean and very nice. Clean and nice bathroom. Breakfast was great! Homemade oatmeal, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage gravy, fruit and more. We will definitely choose this hotel on our next trip to OB AL. Only problem was the hotel was a little hard to find. No visible sign from the I65 exit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.