“What a great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Athens
West Carrollton, Ohio
“What a great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a newer Hampton and the decor and furnishings in the rooms are beautiful and they are very spacious. It was just a one night stay and it was the best Hampton out of the 4 we stayed at. There is a very good restaurant Clark's right next to it with very good food and it is very quaint.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for stating that you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 was the best out of the four you stayed at on your travels. We thank you for your business and for such a nice review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Trussville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located to I-65 and everything was clean and looked new. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was with the limited breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 to those staying in our area. Your review is very appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Lewisburg, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a newly opened hotel which is a higher level hotel than others near the I-65/US. 72 exit. This is a good and popular area of Athens Alabama. Service is excellent and congenial. Breakfast is the typical fare but it is near other offerings and Crackerbarrel. The room is quiet and clean with small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. There is a workout space with required equipment and an indoor pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for stating that you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 has excellent service and is congenial. Also thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts! We look forward to your next visit.
Lewisburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

This hotel is convenient to interstate 65, but it is quiet, clean, and secure. The amenities are top rate, and the staff was helpful and friendly. The room especially was quiet and clean. It had a small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. The workout space was equipped with treadmills, elliptical machines, a bike, free weights. There was also an indoor, heated pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We are happy to read you think our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 is quiet, clean and secure. We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Charleston MO, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Enjoyed the stay on our way south so much that we stayed at the same location on our way back home. Accomodations were outstanding and amenities were more than satisfactory. Would certainly recommend this motel to anyone traveling south on I-65 through Alabama.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
We are happy to read you enjoyed your first stay so much you came back on your way home. Also thank you for recommending our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 to others. We hope to see you again on your next trip south.
cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was the perfect hotel for our drive home from Panama. Coming here made our family feel like our vacation wasn't over yet. The amenities, the pool, the late check out and complimentary breakfast made the trip home much more enjoyable. We really enjoyed this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you really enjoyed our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65 and we helped you have an enjoyable vacation. Thank you for your business and for your great review. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

You will not be disappointed. The room and furnishings are fresh and current; specifically, the duvet cover and draperies are so above expectations in material and texture. The design is elegant, classy and serene. This Hampton in Athens, AL is a winner! Out of an 11 day trip, this hotel was the best! Our Canadian snowbird friends may be stopping here, too. Highest recommendation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for stating that others would not be disappointed if they stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Athens I-65. Your business and review are greatly appreciated.